15 March 2012

Green with E..xcitement!

My favourite holiday is coming up in t-minus one day:  St. Patrick's Day!  I have loved this day for several reasons that I won't get into...but let's just say that my St. Patrick's Days over the last few years have always involved me having great luck like meeting a super hot guy with an accent (sigh!  getting warm just thinking about him!) or getting free tickets to a hockey game from random strangers in a bar (for reals!).




I've even been to the world's largest St. Patrick's Day parade in NYC (above).   Who knows what might happen this year?  So far I just have drinks out with friends planned...but hoping there is some excitement involved.

Wishing you a fabulous St. Patty's Day...hope Irish eyes are smiling on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment