12 July 2012

Product Alert: Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector

Ever since I can remember, I have had dark circles under my eyes and have tried every concealer on the market to try to cover them up.  Now, I may have found a way to get rid of them forever: Clinique Even Better Eyes Dark Circle Corrector.



The name may be a mouthful, but it claims to "visibly lighten dark circles by 30 percent in 12 weeks".  I've tried other Even Better products (including my all time favourite for evening out skin tone, Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector) and I've had good results, so chances are this product would work well to brighten up my undereye area.   I haven't been to the beauty counter in a while, but it is for sure available on Sephora.  Will keep you posted on the results once I try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment