14 June 2012

Miss M Loves: Python Print

While shopping across the border with the bf (yes, he survived his first shopping trip with me!), I found a gorgeous pink ombre python print scarf.  It kind of looks like this Roberto Cavalli scarf, except not in blue or made of silk (and thus not $300).  I find myself wanting to wear it all the time because it's a neutral print that still adds a touch of colour to any otherwise plain outfit, like jeans and a white tee.



I've never owned anything in a python print before, but now I'm kind of obsessed with adding more to my closet.  Python is a more subtle print than traditional animal prints like leopard or cheetah, or the more out there than giraffe or crocodile.  Dare I say, but I think python print is the classiest of all the animal prints, and after looking at these gorgeous options, don't you agree??


Sergio Rossi Genuine Python Print heels

Spring Street Design Group Python cuff


Milly Bucket Bag in coral python



No comments:

Post a Comment