30 May 2012

On My "List" - Adam Levine

Adam Levine is one of those men in the music industry where pretty much any woman would look at and say  "On my list.  Yup!" without even thinking twice about it.  And when I say "list" I mean that secret list we all have of the celebrities we would, um...you-know-what with.  You know what I mean!  Ok, ok, let me make it more clear:  Adam Levine = yeah, I'd hit that!

Lucky for me (and you if he's on your "list" too), he's a known ladies man, or "man whore" as I like to call it.   But you guys, he has a good reason for it!  Adam, you see, is promiscious because he adores women just that much that he can't not help but love their bodies (for one night then kick 'em to the curb).  

In his recent interview with Details, he plays the groupies right into his hands for at least the next 2 to 5 years with this quote:
"There's two kinds of men," Levine posits. "There are men who are fucking misogynist pigs, and then there are men who just really love women, who think they're the most amazing people in the world. And that's me. Maybe the reason I was promiscuous, and wanted to sleep with a lot of them, is that I love them so much."

Seriously?  COME ON!  Any woman worth it would not believe that for a second.  But you know he's just the type of guy that could get away with and benefit from making that type of statement.  I mean, look at him...!  Man whore or not, he's staying on the list!

Adam Levine of Maroon 5.
Not that anyone is thinking about his music when they look at this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment