18 August 2011

Food or Halle Berry's bod?

Halle Berry is hot.  Period.  End of sentence.  But how the hell does she do it??




This picture of Halle on the beach came out a few days ago and now everyone is talking about how amazing she still looks after a kid and being a few years shy of 50.  So what is her secret??? Don't eat anything that isn't good for you, including sugar, rice, cheese, flour, and pasta, according to her trainer in this Us Weekly article: http://www.usmagazine.com/healthylifestyle/news/how-halle-berry-maintains-her-sexy-bikini-bod-at-45-2011168

Now I am all for eating healthy and taking care of myself and I absolutely know that it works.  In fact, about 5 years ago I got down to my skinniest ever by eating nothing but salad, chicken breast, almonds and low fat cereal.  Mostly, I looked great, but more than a few people said to me "whoa, are you ok?" because the weight loss was so obvious.  I was happy with my new body, but my face looked a little gaunt and my boobs a little deflated.  And you better believe that after about 6 months of such a restricted diet, I could not go near a chicken breast on a bed of lettuce.  I was so done with eating so healthy that I found my cravings for "unhealthy" food like pasta were very intense.

My point is, there is a tradeoff when you want to look Halley Berry hot and I guess it's up to the individual to decide how extreme of a diet is manageable.  One of my favourite things to do is go out for a good meal or prepare a good meal, so I will live with my less than perfect abs and thighs for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment