6 November 2011

Wanted: MEN

I came across an article yesterday about a new product in the UK called "Eylure Natural Lashes for Men".  Of course I read on and found that yes, there are now fake eyelashes for MEN!  I repeat:  FAKE EYELASHES FOR MEN?!?!

What the what?

Now, I know there are men out there that rock eyeliner (hello, Russell Brand and Pete Wentz), but fake eyelashes is going too far.  Dont get me wrong.  I am all for a man taking care of himself.  Nothing is more of a turnoff then a guy with dry skin, bad hair or long fingernails.  But ladies, there must be a limit to this insanity.  When did men stop being men and start being women?

Ladies, if you don't agree with me yet, let me paint a picture for you:  You're on a date with your new guy.   He's cute, smart, funny and sweet. You strangely admire his adorable eyelashes.  It's a great date, things are going well.  You decide to go back to his place for a nightcap, hoping it will lead to something more.  You're about to...ahem...go the distance, then all of a sudden, in the heat of the moment, one of his fake eyelashes peels off.  Date over!!!

Yeah,  now you get it.  All I have to say is:






No comments:

Post a Comment