14 July 2011

I Heart Victoria Beckham

Yes, that's right...I think Victoria Beckham is fabulous, though some might think I'm crazy for saying that.  Why do I think she's so great?   Let me tell you...


She has the most amazing purse collection and I would die to even stand in a room full of all of them.  I think she has a Birkin in almost every colour.



She's a pretty decent designer and knows what looks good on (most) women.




She's got a heart and seems like a hands on mum.
“I don't have a nanny or a housekeeper, and I only have a cleaner for one hour each week. I finish work and go home. I cook the dinner. I run into Tesco and do the housework in the evening."
"Our house is a really happy house. There are kids running around and laughing and joking, I smile so much more than people would think. There’s nothing better than being in LA with my kids, cooking dinner with my husband and having a romantic night in, and I get an email, and Demi Moore, Madonna, Drew Barrymore, Blake Lively, or whoever it is, is doing the red carpet and wearing my dress."



She's not afraid to make fun of herself, or speak honestly about her life.
“There are so many people out there taking the p*ss out of me that if I can't take the p*ss out of myself there's something going wrong."
"You have to remember that when you are a performer you become a celebrity, but you are not saving lives. It's not that important."


She's a former Spice Girl.  And c'mon, who didn't secretly or not so secretly love them at the height of their popularity (or long thereafter!).



Last, but not least, she landed a hot, soccer playing husband who just happens to be as sincere, fun and fabulous as her.
"He's got more personality than people think and he's very deep and spiritual. He always knows how to dress, that was part of his appeal originally. We've got matching dogs, matching watches, similar wardrobes, matching Jags. I know it´s tacky, but it makes me laugh."
"We were about to go out somewhere the other day, and he was sending an e-mail. He was sitting at the end of the bed, and he had no clothes on whatsoever. I was getting out of the shower, and I just stood there looking at him. He was all tan. Has all those tattoos — which I love. Hadn’t done his hair. He just naturally looks good all the time. He never looks like s*** in the morning. Never. So he’s sitting there sending his e-mails, all ripped. Not an ounce of fat on him. And I thought,’You done good, girl.’ I sure wasn’t thinking of his high-pitched voice."



Ladies & gentlemen, I rest my case.  Victoria Beckham rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment