30 July 2011

Mila Kunis - Stiletto Girl


Mila Kunis is on press tour for her new movie "Friends with Benefits".  There's a lot of talk about how it is pretty much the same movie as the Natalie Portman/Ashton Kutcher movie that came out in the winter "No Strings Attached", but for me it's all about her evolved sense of style.  She's definitely left "That 70s Show" in the past and is emerging as a real style star.

Her outfits have been good, but they have the "wow" factor going on because of her fantastic shoes, most of which are stilettos.  I have always been a fan of the stiletto, though my feet would probably protest at the thought.  Mila and her stylist have a good eye...these shoes look sexy and stylish and not at all tawdry.


I love this Louis Vuitton dress paired with green snakeskin Lanvin stiletto pumps. 


Looking very pretty in an Elie Saab frock and shoes.  The dress is a bit frilly for my liking, but the shoes are amazing.  T-strap, stiletto platforms.  Sigh!




In a textured Roland Mouret sheath and classic nude Christian Louboutin stilettos.  Now, I am pretty much over the nude peep-toe trend but I can't deny these shoes are both classy and hot.



In a flirty printed dress with gorgeous Brian Atwood heels.  LOVE these shoes!  

So, to conclude, is the stiletto back???   Mila Kunis definitely thinks so! 

No comments:

Post a Comment