10 March 2012

Fashion 101 - Jeans

Jeans are a wardrobe staple of mine.  If I could wear them everyday, I would.  I'm actually considering putting my butt on the line and suggesting to my boss that we be able to wear jeans to work all week long instead of just Friday.  This is probably wishful thinking, but you don't know the answer until you ask!

Jeans have evolved from casual to chic.  Instead of just throwing a cardigan over your jeans or pairing them with a simple top, you can pair them with pearls, a faux fur jacket, fabulous boots, funky belts, etc. and still look stylish.  I really could not live without my (10 pairs of) jeans!

Here are some of my ideas to inspire and update the ultimate classic: jeans (via Polyvore).



Jeans & Jackets - Classics with a Twist



Cozy et chic



Burgundy and Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment