12 January 2012

The People Have Spoken...

And apparently they love Katy Perry, How I Met your Mother and Vampire Diaries.  What am I referring to here?  The People's Choice Awards last night...where the star power wasn't huge but there were some gorgeous dresses to drool over nonetheless.  For some reason, I can't stop thinking about this vibrant and unique Roksanda Ilincic dress that Ginnifer Goodwin wore last night:




I think she looks fabulous and it has a lot to do with the dress.  Normally Ginnifer Goodwin does the adorable/quirky thing, so seeing her in such a bold dress is a nice change.  Roksanda Ilincic is a "designer to watch" according to InStyle magazine so expect to see more of her looks on the red carpet, which is great.  I love her take on fashion:  "Women should follow their heard and feel comfortable in what they're wearing."  Agreed!

No comments:

Post a Comment