28 January 2012

Up All Night

Up All Night is one of my favourite new shows on tv lately.  Actually, it's probably one of the few tv shows I actually watch.  I'm much too antsy to sit and watch tv for very long, but I think this show is a hilarious, smart and sweet look into the world of new parents Regean (Christina Applegate) and Chris (Will Arnett).  Regean works for an Oprah-esque tv host named Eva and heads back to work very soon after having their baby, so Chris becomes the stay-at-home dad.  The two of them struggle with their new roles as parents while trying not to totally lose who they were before they had a baby.

Another thing I like about the show finding inspiration in Reagan's style.  She works in a very professional but creative environment, so her style is classic but with an eclectic edge to it:










I've been in a bit of a style rut lately, especially when it comes to work, so I'll keep watching Up All Night for some laughs but also to see what cute outfit Reagan will wear next that I can try to emulate from my own closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment