6 February 2012

Beauty Product Alert: Beauty Balms

A few weeks back, I wrote about facial oils and their multitude of benefits, so I thought I'd share Fashionista's article on beauty balms being equally as beneficial to your skin care routine.  Beauty balm creams or "BBs" have been around for decades, but haven't been popular for years.  Now everyone from Garnier to MAC to 3Lab are getting into the BB trend.

I never did end up trying the Clarins facial oil, but BBs seem like they would be more beneficial to try.  First and foremost, they are supposed to be a multipurpose product...nourishing, detoxifying and protecting all in one.  I think I might try this Boscia version, as it sounds like it would be good for my acne prone skin and works good with my skin tone.





No comments:

Post a Comment