20 June 2011

MMVA Fashion

Last night was the MMVAs - Canada's take on video music awards.  Think of it as the forgotten cousin of the MTV VMAs.  

Anyway, here is a breakdown of the more notable stars and what they wore.  I would have more pictures & commentary but I didn't know who 1/2 the people on that red carpet were!  


Nina Dobrev from Vampire Diaries in a prom dress from the 80s.  Almost as lame as her comment about crowds in Vancouver!
One of my favourite looks of the night was Shay Mitchell from Pretty Little Liars.   A great example of  an LBD done right.
Kat Graham from Vampire Diaries.  I LOVE this dress!  I don't think I would ever even attempt to wear it but  the colour and the edginess are done just right without being over the top.  

Selena Gomez was the host for the night.   I don't know what she's wearing here but it looks like a bunch of remanent fabric pieces sewn together.  The purple shoes are great though.


Nikki Reed from Twilight.  The dress itself  is really not that bad, but is kind of blah for the event.  She's young and pretty (not to mention recently engaged!) and should wear something colourful or sparkly.







No comments:

Post a Comment