2 June 2011

Aruna Seth - My New Favourite Shoe Designer

It is no secret to those who know me that I love shoes.  I am traditionally a heels kind of girl, but I recently found a pair of beautiful flats by a designer from England creating some buzz of late.

Aruna Seth Black Chantilly Lace Ballerina Flats


Ms. Seth has been designing shoes for 4 years, however comes from a family involved in the shoe business for years.  Pippa Middleton wore a pair of her "Lynn" sandals to the royal wedding reception, which has put Aruna Seth in the spotlight here in the States.  The "Lynn" sandals that Pippa Middleton wore feature Aruna Seth's signature butterfly detail:

Pippa Middleton in "Lynn" by Aruna Seth

Other celebrities are also sporting Ms. Seth's unique designs.  I particularly love the Tiffany blue heels that Sara Rue recently wore to her wedding.  The colour pops wonderfully against her wedding dress without looking gaudy.  



Check out more of Aruna Seth's gorgeous shoes at http://www.arunaseth.com/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment