5 June 2011

MTV Movie Awards fashions signal summer is really here

Tonight was the MTV Movie Awards hosted by Jason Sudekis (yeah, some guy from SNL).  Overall, the show was pretty blah, but the young ladies of Hollywood turned out in glamourous hordes.

Here are some of my favourite looks:


Emma Watson wore one of my favourite designers, Marchesa.  The look was pretty and light but had a bit of a rock and roll edge perfect for MTV.  Love the silver round toe pumps as well.

Mila Kunis wore a Balmain mini skirt and top.  Though her look was a bit understated, she looked put together and classy without being boring.

Reese Witherspoon in a gray almost leopard print dress was surprisingly one of my favourites.  Most of the time I am not a fan of Reese's choices (she can be boring), but she hit the mark on this one.  One thing that bugged me is  the persistence of the nude open toed platform heel.  I am so over this shoe - anyone else agree???
I loved the mix of black lace over shades of yellow in Emma Stone's Bottega Veneta dress.  The little orange  clutch and satin pumps complete the look flawlessly.

Selena Gomez in Giambatista Valli was my favourite look of the night.  I  know, I know - it's Selena Gomez!  But she looked summery, pretty, sophisticated and sexy all in one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment